Bookkeeping is the recording of financial transactions, and is part of the process of accounting in business. Transactions include purchases, sales, receipts, and payments by an individual person or an organization/corporation.
The best solution for this problem is a virtual office address from Consultisor, one of the leading providers of virtual offices and registered addresses in the U.K. today. Here, any company (and even individuals) can receive their post at our U.K. registered office address while enjoying all the benefits. We allow companies of all sizes, from small startups right up to large multinationals, to trade with confidence by providing them with a professional registered business address without any upfront fees or long-term commitment required.
Why are Physical Commercial / Residential Addresses Useful?
If you're thinking about using the address of your home or a friend's house as your registered office address to save money on business addresses, think again!
Our Business Address Service is suited to all types of company structures, whether you're a sole trader, partnership, limited company, or PLC. With our Commercial Address Service, you can access over 100 locations across the U.K. including London, Manchester, and Birmingham. From Amazon sellers to freelancers – no matter what kind of work you do or where your customers are based in the U.K. we can help.
Benefits of Getting Physical/Commercial/Residential Addresses from Consultisor:
- Secured utility bills at your commercial and residential addresses.
- It's easy and inexpensive to get the right address for your business.
- Our virtual office addresses are perfect for anyone working from home or out of an internet cafe in another country.
- Mail forwarding services at our shared office spaces, so you don't have to worry about missing important mail while traveling abroad on vacation or work-related trips.
- Project a professional image and maintain your privacy.
- For you, we start work at prices up to 50% less than what others charge!